Sunday, February 8, 2009

Poll Results! (Hold your breath....)

So, the results are in. Thank you to the 11 people who read my blog... or maybe its just 4 people voting more than once. Either way, it wasn't just me who voted... I swear...
Sadly, I did not end up going to Suba on Thursday night. I read that it was closing in a month (being bought and turned into a Mexican restaurant). So, I figured that 1) it would be a waste to blog about it 2) the chef could probably care less and the food wouldn't be as good and 3) its on the LES... I don't go to the LES. So, I ended up going to Commerce... more about that later.
Back to the poll. Turns out that I liked Annisa that best! What a little hidden gem. It’s on the same street as One if By Land, Two If By Sea and of course Barrow Street Ale house. I will be writing about my experience soon. Thanks for caring. j

No comments:

Post a Comment